Help,Wantin 3rd deck, wot to do??

Default Help,Wantin 3rd deck, wot to do??

Hay dudes, So glad ive found you guys.
    Ive been thinking for the past few weeks bout gettin a new controler, Iv returned to djing after a few years away, set myself up with traktor 3 and a herculese mk2, its been fun but im wanting to start pushing myself with some strang looping and cutting shit up.im not ready for a 4th deck but there are times when i need something extra cued up and ready to juggle into the mix ya know???

im wondering, what i should do?
    does the vci-100 support 3 decks?
    how do you get the hands on feel with the 3rd deck when there is only 2 jog wheels?
    can this be sorted in midi page setup?
    would it be good to hook my new vci-100 up to my herculese since it has a sound card in it, and will i be able to set vci to deck A-B and herc to deck C-D, since i belive that the vci will piggyback on the herc ??

As you can tell, im not very clued up about this whole thing, but im getting there..

Anybody know any good midi controler education sites ??

Really hope some of you guys are able to help,
    Big luv

T

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtbuzzed View Post
    Anybody know any good midi controler education sites ??
    Your on the most prominant midi controller education site on the internet !!

Grab a VCI-100 SE off the store and start using that, it has multiple deck support and all sorts of fancy stuff that will keep you entertained for weeks on end.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    ...all sorts of fancy stuff that will keep you entertained for weeks on end.
    Ain't that the truth!
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Your on the most prominant midi controller education site on the internet !!

Grab a VCI-100 SE off the store and start using that, it has multiple deck support and all sorts of fancy stuff that will keep you entertained for weeks on end.
    ... What is the (Se), all about then? exacly what changes have been made... i quite like the arcade button i must say... not sure if its worth paying that much more for tho.
    ive got a friend standing by to sell me a vci-100 ... ive watched the videos online, is it the SE mapping that are available from the site..