Traktor Control S4 Scratch Upgrade Kit, Other Mixers

Default Traktor Control S4 Scratch Upgrade Kit, Other Mixers

I just got home the free Traktor Control Scratch S4 upgrade kit which was a nice surprise.

However, the package said that this is for S4 only. I could not find anything inside the included documentation that was a generic TP2 Scratch manual. But could this be used with a mixer like Pioneer DJM900 that supports Scratch, or similar mixers?

Do I need to get a whole new Scratch kit just to handle those cases, could neither find another upgrade path? Kind of not fun spending $500+ to just get this feature in case I show up in a club and they have a nice DJM900 or similar system for hookup. Thx for any info.

i think it should work, but i'm not sure

p.s. it's Kontrol not Control
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It's the full version of TSP so it will work with any approved scratch ready mixer or NI Audio 4, 6, 8 or 10 regardless if the S4 is connected or not.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thanks for the info, this means the free upgrade was a really nice, nice bonus! Thanks NI.

Sorry for the typo, still not used to the German-style of typing product names...