What I have, Anything else I could/should aquire?

Default What I have, Anything else I could/should aquire?

Macbook Pro 15" 2011 8 GB RAM 750 GB HDD, Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Pro 2 (obviously), Pioneer HDJ 1000K, 2 Technical Pro MRS-8 8 inch Studio Monitor Speakers, S4 Flight Case, DJTT S4 bag (Shipped & on the way). Pretty much all the basic stuff, what else should I get? Also, whenever I decide I'm ready to get out there what should I buy? Like, what type of speakers? How big? Do I need to get monitors also apart from those? Cables? Sound card? Amp? etc.

If you are only new to this then I would strongly advise you to stick with what you have for now and learn it inside out. More gear does not make a better DJ. Practice practice practice and lay down some good basic foundations to grow your own style from.

If you do need some extras to fix your http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...highlight=rgas

Then I would recommend the traktor Bible 2 and a midifighter
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

No more! No more buying! If you need to ask what to get you don't need it at all.

Less toys more mixing.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaniac View Post
    If you are only new to this then I would strongly advise you to stick with what you have for now and learn it inside out. More gear does not make a better DJ. Practice practice practice and lay down some good basic foundations to grow your own style from.

If you do need some extras to fix your http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...highlight=rgas

Then I would recommend the traktor Bible 2 and a midifighter
    I was thinking about the MIDI Fighter but I really don't need it right now at this stage, it would just be laying around or getting little to no use.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    No more! No more buying! If you need to ask what to get you don't need it at all.

Less toys more mixing.
    Ok, ok! I bought Ean's S4 DVD too. Once it arrives I'll be getting into serious mixing ASAP and no more toys, for now.