PC Reformatting help

Default PC Reformatting help

heyo guise. so i was gonna reformat, i wanted to know what i needed to do to get traktor onto the drive after its formatted.

also, can anyone point me in the direction of a Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit .iso? not cracked or anything.
    Last edited by ranzerox; 09-02-2011 at 11:47 PM.
    Dell 2.3 Ghz 4 Gb Laptop - Windows 7 Premium
    Numark Stealth - Kontrol X1 - Akai LPD8 - APC20 - Novation Launchpad - Numark Mixdeck
    Traktor Pro 2 - Ableton Live 8.100000000000000

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Take it you have a legit serial for windows, did you not get a cd ? or was it recovery partition crap ?

Regards Installing traktor: Run from from the installer CD or download the latest version + enter serial

no i didnt get an install CD. uhmm i have a legit copy of 7. i have the serial on the bottom of my laptop. and its an OA so it should automatically register when i boot up. \

traktor: i think i download the latest and run the TP2 Demo and run service center and sign in
    Numark Stealth - Kontrol X1 - Akai LPD8 - APC20 - Novation Launchpad - Numark Mixdeck

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ranzerox View Post
    no i didnt get an install CD. uhmm i have a legit copy of 7. i have the serial on the bottom of my laptop. and its an OA so it should automatically register when i boot up. \

traktor: i think i download the latest and run the TP2 Demo and run service center and sign in
    Like you said, just download the demo (it's 2.0.1 so you will need to update) and activate with Service Center. If you want to copy your entire collection and backup your mappins/prefs then you need to copy the traktor folder located in Documents & Settings/User/Documents/Native Instruments/Traktor 2.0.X and paste it in the same location after installing. Check in Traktor's preferences that your root folder is pointing that way.

Since you got a preinstalled Windows I'm pretty sure you should have a recovery partition, try holding F8 (or whatever your notebook uses) during boot, it should show up there (It's hidden in windows).

@Victoria R: Reported, go spam elsewhere Nice hidden link btw
    Last edited by padi_04; 09-03-2011 at 03:18 AM.

woo i got it twas a breeze