Loops on tsi 1.6 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CRA1G View Post
    If you havnt got the 1.3 firmware then it will be different. Try mapping your vci to how you want it to work. You will be limited tho as the 1.2 firmware will not behave like an vci100 se
    Is that right??

i thought there were only a couple of bugs that stopped them operating the same now as long as you are using pro and these were just to do with freeze and a buggy beatmasher button or something. Thought all looping functionality worked the same now?

G

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Is that right??

i thought there were only a couple of bugs that stopped them operating the same now as long as you are using pro and these were just to do with freeze and a buggy beatmasher button or something. Thought all looping functionality worked the same now?

G
    IMO, no that is not right. I am pretty shure that YOU (MisterMM) is right and the Cra1g has misunderstood. --> The tsi should work very OK with fw1.2.

I just cant shorten or lengthen the loops, that seems to be my only issue with the TSI. Oh and when I import the file it only lets me select Midi Mapping nothing else is selectable :S

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Flaekiface View Post
    IMO, no that is not right. I am pretty shure that YOU (MisterMM) is right and the Cra1g has misunderstood. --> The tsi should work very OK with fw1.2.
    I was under the impression that certain things would work but others would work differently if at all. ie- certain things you couldn't do like FADER FX and loop lengthening with 1.2 firmware.

If im incorrect i do apologize.

I have 1.2 and everything work except freeze.
    macbook/2 Stanton STR.150 /Axiom 25/AKAI MPD 25/Vestax vci-100/Serato sl3/Ableton live 8 suite/ krk monitor/Ecler Nuo 2.0/Akai mpd24/midiFighter /Audio 4/2 Pioneer cdj 800mk2/

My loops lengthing works, my question is how do i get to choose what loop length comes up with i press the loop button

I try selecting different loop lengths on the software

for example, if i have a 1beat loop set up on my software and i press loop on the vci it goes back to 4 beat.. I know i can shorten it, but i want to know if there is a way to set a preset or soemthing so when i press loop it goes to whatever i want it too not just 4 beats

Quote Originally Posted by evan_c View Post
    My loops lengthing works, my question is how do i get to choose what loop length comes up with i press the loop button
    I understand your question, I just dont know the answer.

BTW, I cannot imagine it being a good idea to have a default loop lenght of just 1 beat. It would make it very hard to engage a "normal" longer loop, without it jittering.

Quote Originally Posted by evan_c View Post

I try selecting different loop lengths on the software

for example, if i have a 1beat loop set up on my software and i press loop on the vci it goes back to 4 beat.. I know i can shorten it, but i want to know if there is a way to set a preset or soemthing so when i press loop it goes to whatever i want it too not just 4 beats
    The answer can be found on the forum,
    but look at the picture, in the buttons option section you can set the value
    of the loop lenght.
    Macbookpro 2.4 i5 4gb
    Traktor Pro 1.2.6.
    Black VCI-100 Mod firmware 1.3
    Presonus Firebox

My issue is no longer applicable it was just me being thick! Apologies
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

sweet thanks that is what i was looking for.

Is there anyway to have the set the loops length in traktor and have it to conform to your VCI loop function??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast