Controllerism Wikipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Controllerism Wikipedia

The time has come to explain to people what controllerism is. Who better to do that than the Dj Tech Tools community. So who wants to write the first words for the controllerism entry in WikiPedia?

Filling in the Controllerism Wikipedia entry is a good first step for slowly over the long term creating our own Controllerism Wiki.

Personally i have not ever written for any wiki entries, but so saying there is a first time for everything... However if someone wishes to stand up who is more experienced in writing solid wiki entries i would be more than happy to help via chat and contribute what i can on the Wikipedia discussion page.

Wiki entries..? I am willing to help, edits and stuff, but being that my controller is waiting for me at my neighbours, who are now sleeping, doesn't place me in the seat of starting the wiki entry.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I can help with edits and ideas. That whole degree in English can be used for something, y'know?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

bump- bump - we need a wikipedia! and technically, I cant write it.

You all should arrange a time to be online and just start it. You can always go back and edit if need be.

That's a good idea.

Bento, you never sleep... want to set up a time in the next few weeks to discuss? You probably know more of the history and everything, but I got all those crazy word skills We'll combine our powers for the good of all
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Still game too.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tekki, I guess the three of us should just set a time down to meet again. I'm 12 hours off from you guys, though, so it might be more complicated, but we can figure something out, I'm sure
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    Tekki, I guess the three of us should just set a time down to meet again. I'm 12 hours off from you guys, though, so it might be more complicated, but we can figure something out, I'm sure
    You know, the good thing about a Wiki page, is that it's editable. Just throw something down and everyone else can come in and hack it about. No need to plan, just go! Now! Start! We'll catch up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast