Traktor Backup (rookie question)

Default Traktor Backup (rookie question)

First things first, I'm search retarded. This search (as well as almost 100% of my forum searches on the net) didn't work, so that's clear. Now on to business...
    My screen on my MBP is failing. Scheduled an appointment at the moron bar, and they are ordering a replacement, and I take it in a few days hopefully. I'm in the middle of backing up all my music, and pushed over my current Traktor versions folder (2.0.2). Question is which other, if any, folders for Traktor do I need to move over to make a backup all my stripes, collection, cue points and all other pertinent info for Traktor and my music?

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Just backup your TraktorSettings.tsi and the whole settings-folder with the collection.nml.
    That's basically all you need.

After installing Traktor on the new Mac just point your Settings->Location->"Traktor location" (I don't know how that entry is called, its the first entry of the paths on this setting page) to the Settings-directory you backed up.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Just backup your TraktorSettings.tsi and the whole settings-folder with the collection.nml.
    That's basically all you need.

After installing Traktor on the new Mac just point your Settings->Location->"Traktor location" (I don't know how that entry is called, its the first entry of the paths on this setting page) to the Settings-directory you backed up.
    Thanks, but unless I'm misunderstanding, you're saying to backup to what I saved... which I know. Where are the TraktorSettings.tsi and the whole settings-folder with the collection.nml.

In Traktor preferences - File Management you have some path for your music library and Root Dir. Those are all you need to backup
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter