[Listen] Electro House track I want to send out to labels.

Default [Listen] Electro House track I want to send out to labels.

Made in FL with Sylenth and Massive.

Find a suitable label with similar tracks. I would tone down the bass wobble a little bit myself, the one with more high end transients, it might not sound good on big systems, the one with more low end (bass line) sounds good.

Tech Mentor

Wow, great tune!
    Find all my information at website!

Look after each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ksandvik View Post
    Find a suitable label with similar tracks. I would tone down the bass wobble a little bit myself, the one with more high end transients, it might not sound good on big systems, the one with more low end (bass line) sounds good.
    a label would master it themselves anyways to make it extra dialled for the clubs

Quote Originally Posted by AdamPollard55 View Post
    a label would master it themselves anyways to make it extra dialled for the clubs
    absolute rubbish. I've owned a couple of labels and signed tracks to many labels and this very much isnt the case.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ohmydaze View Post
    absolute rubbish. I've owned a couple of labels
    You've owned a label and signed plus released tracks, but you never mastered them?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephew View Post
    You've owned a label and signed plus released tracks, but you never mastered them?
    When owning a label I was fully expecting artists to have their own work mastered, it wasnt down to me doing that. Plus all tracks I've signed to labels have been fully mastered.

If you sign something to a huge label then yes they may get it mastered, but I wouldn't approach labels expecting your work to be mastered.