Today's dubs mix
    Tech Wizard

Default Today's dubs mix

Just a quick 30 mix of some of the dubs / downtempo sounds that I'm enjoying right now. Trying to work more on building atmosphere for early in shows. Let me know what you think. Thanks and enjoy

Track List
    Dubbo (Drew-id Rmx) Promiscuous
    Full Metal Jacket Liquid Stranger
    Shaddow Lurker Kalya Scintilla
    Laguna Liquid Stranger
    Aftershock Liquid Stranger
    Feeln' Good Kalya Scintilla
    The Way Of The Blue Towel Heyoka
    Pure Gasoline Sun:Monx

Tech Mentor

I listened to your remix while playing EA Skate 3. I listened on the Klipschs but with the sub turned off. There was still plenty of bass. Here's my feedback.

- Pleasantly dubby progression. Did you call these "dubs" on purpose, or is that just short for "dubstep"? Some of these tracks were a lot more "dub" than "dubstep" from my perspective.

- I heard one or two slightly off mixes, including one serious bobble of overall volume level.

- I recognized the Heyoka track without having seen it in the tracklist before. I don't think I've heard the specific track, but I recognized his sound. Pretty funny!

- I listened with the idea of establishing an early evening mood, and I think your mission was accomplished.

Thanks for posting, and keep at it!
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt

Tech Mentor

"DJ WoW Goldfarming" is a pretty awesome DJ name, Mr. Spammer.
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt

Tech Wizard

Awesomer, Thanks for the feedback, I really appieciate it. I did call it dub on purpose. I like dubstep, but don't really spin many dubstep tracks. I agree with the volume bobble. I heard it(well knew I did it) I have been opening alot of parties lately and it takes very different tracks then later in the evening. I found myself having trouble setting the right mood because alot of my practice is midtempo glitch hop. A little to energenic for early evening. So now Im trying to fill in my track folders and get some practice mixing for the slot I seem to be playing out at. HOpe that makes sense.