looking for songs similar to...
    Tech Wizard

Default looking for songs similar to...

Hello there fellow djs

I have been dying to ask for advice on finding songs similair to that old school house song i think everybody know as : So Much Love To Give by DJ Falcon & Thomas Bangalter

for those who haven't heard it heres the video below. Before some of yall start to give me hell and say "go find it and research yourself". I have looked songs under french house but the most i find is daft punk and but i am looking for songs that have the same feeling as "so much love to give" no just nay french house . Cry by bingo players would be a song i would say i find most similair to it. I really love songs with that old school hosue feeling. So any songs you guys know of that sound like "Cry" OR 'So much love to give" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Gg0RdEWQk
    | 13" Macbook Pro | Novation Twitch | Kontrol X1 | Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones | Traktor Pro 2 | Serato Itch |

Tech Mentor

You might check out some of the stuff released by Defected. A lot of their latest releases have that old school house sound. www.defected.com
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Early stuff on Buzzin' Fly (label), Dessous (label) SuperDiscount and Etienne De Crecy (artists).
    356 reasons why

Tech Wizard

Bump

thanks guys will check them out.
    | 13" Macbook Pro | Novation Twitch | Kontrol X1 | Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones | Traktor Pro 2 | Serato Itch |