Help setting up external mixer

Default Help setting up external mixer

okay, well I am in love with my two midifighters and I want to use the deckalized mappings with an external mixer, but i only have a kore 1 controller. Now i have no idea how to set up a mixer and this thing does have some connections. Ill tell you guys the connections on the kore 1 controller and maybe you can help me out with the setup part.

So there are:
    2 foot switches
    1 digital out
    midi in/out
    1 input L
    1 input R
    1 output L
    1 output R
    1 Headphone

anyone think the can teach me how to set up the mixer?

just wanna know if I can do it before I get one. Probably gonna get the Numark M6USB. or another cheap one with 4 channels.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Pabloco View Post
    okay, well I am in love with my two midifighters and I want to use the deckalized mappings with an external mixer, but i only have a kore 1 controller. Now i have no idea how to set up a mixer and this thing does have some connections. Ill tell you guys the connections on the kore 1 controller and maybe you can help me out with the setup part.

So there are:
    2 foot switches
    1 digital out
    midi in/out
    1 input L
    1 input R
    1 output L
    1 output R
    1 Headphone

anyone think the can teach me how to set up the mixer?

just wanna know if I can do it before I get one. Probably gonna get the Numark M6USB. or another cheap one with 4 channels.
    I'm actually looking to do the exact same set up and have the exact same issue minus the Kore 1, I legit have no idea how to tackle this as I am a previous S4 user.

Tech Mentor

if you can route a channel into the headphone out you should be fine.

Outputs L+R gets connected via RCA cable to Channel A on the mixer
    Headphone out via 1/4' to RCA cable to Channel B

now that's 2 channels, if you want 4 a.) new soundcard (audio 8/10) b.) everything runs in mono with the Kore 1
    Xone 42, X1, Audio 8, Maschine mikro

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Yeah, if you want to control channels on the mixer then you'll need a sound card that has an out channel for each deck you want control of on the mixer.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

I run this set up... all i can say is buy a audio 2 dj.Cheap as chips and will rock any club or house.
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8