Bomes for switching APC 80 channels

Default Bomes for switching APC 80 channels

So i saw a thread asking about an ableton/ traktor controller.

Is it possible to use a latching foot switch. to change between traktor and ableton?
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

mmmm.....Like.....swap the screens? or control of the devices.

So you mean like a switch that will then change from layer 1 to layer 2?

I think that 'could' work.

You will need to setup the LEDs to respond so you know what is happening and when you are in which layer visually.

I know that I can control Traktor and Live on the same layer......have both programs open and devices loaded up and audio routing set. Then i can map midi from Traktor and Live on the same device. Certain buttons and knobs and faders will control Live and the rest Traktor. I was toying with this idea, but I would keep it on the same layer. (less work).

Padi should be able to help answer that.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin