I was doing the music for one of my friends parties, kind of low key so every once in awhile i would set it on the cruise control (autoplay) so i could go around and hang out with people.

I noticed that when i would come back and take it off of autoplay, i would start to see some issues with decks playing. This is the first time that i have had an issue with Traktor or the control S4 since i got it in june. The only thing i can think caused it is the autoplay seeing as how i never really used it before last night.

The issue it would cause is that i would hit play and it would look as if the track was playing, the the bar that helps you beatmatch would move as if it was playing but no sound. Sometimes if i nudged the jog wheel it would start, other times it would just look as if i was nudging the jog wheel (the pitch fader on the screen would go up and down). If the track was not playing if i moved the jog wheel it would move the track, so i could scratch or seek through the song when the track was not playing. Also sometimes if i got the song playing it would just stop halfway through.

Anyone have a similar issue with Tracktor or the S4?

Macbook OSX 10.5.8
intel core 2 duo 2.16 GHz
2g ram
Traktor Pro 2