New Midi Fighter Utility 2.40 (updated 10/31/2013) READ ME IF YOU HAVE A 3D - Page 12
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

The firmware is complete, as soon as we finish the update to the utility to support switching between different firmware ill make a thread on this forum with a download link to a beta of the firmware and utility.

This should happen on modn

Sorry to everybody expecting the Remix Beta today, we found a small issue with the new utility in OSX we want to fix before we release the Beta, we have to remodel the office tomorrow so it will likely be Wednesday now. It will be worth the wait!

Tech Wizard

just had having a issue with the new 1.4 utility for win 7 32-bit with a midifighter classic (no 3112) i am able to flash it for a new firmware but after the update the utility will noloner detect the MF nor am i able to put it in to 4 banks mode for my custom mapping which requires no problems with the mapping or traktor 2.5, only happened since the new utility usage...

thx

managed to reset using the MF menus but no joy with software utility
    Last edited by The_Pioneer_Project; 07-02-2012 at 11:10 PM. Reason: update

Hey Pionner Project,

By reset using the MF menu did you mean that you changed it back into four bank mode?

Also do you have Traktor or any other application which uses MIDI running while trying to use the utility?

Tech Wizard

thx for reply

yes finally reset in to 4 banks the in Menu mode.

tried detecting the MFC in Traktors comtroller manager no joy also the same with abletons midi settings.

although it only started from the after the MFU 1.4 install and flashing the MFC with the latest firmware.

( I do remember the install wanted to replace a DLL file which maybe I think may have been in the old MF update utility but not sure if relavent)

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    Sorry to everybody expecting the Remix Beta today, we found a small issue with the new utility in OSX we want to fix before we release the Beta, we have to remodel the office tomorrow so it will likely be Wednesday now. It will be worth the wait!
    Dare I ask for an update? It's thursday after all.
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

Tech Convert

+1 on the update.

(We know you guys are working hard on this, we are just all on the edge of our seats!!!)

Stoked!

Hey guys,

Sorry it did not happen last week, I had a last few bugs which took much longer to solve than expected. However its all good to go and I've just made a thread announcing the Beta, check it out !

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    Hey guys,

Sorry it did not happen last week, I had a last few bugs which took much longer to solve than expected. However its all good to go and I've just made a thread announcing the Beta, check it out !

Think I have a bug to report.. running Windows 7 64bit, version 2.0 of the MFutility, MF3D connected, flashed to latest FW using the utility (yay!). The bug is that File>Import doesn't seem to work anymore. Worked in 1.4. Export works.

-lo_sec

Thanks Lo sec, Ill look into this early next week!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast