New Midi Fighter Utility 2.40 (updated 10/31/2013) READ ME IF YOU HAVE A 3D - Page 7
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Four corners then load the utility.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbrowski00 View Post
    pressing the 4 buttons does not get me into bootloader checkerboard mode... also the utility starts and almost immediately disappears and looks like its not running at all.

Win 7 64 bit

Can anyone asist with this?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidT View Post
    Four corners then load the utility.
    Four corners does nothing... it snakes, after that the four corners (which i'm still holding down) are illuminated and nothing else.

so no worky

Quote Originally Posted by jimbrowski00 View Post
    Four corners does nothing... it snakes, after that the four corners (which i'm still holding down) are illuminated and nothing else.

so no worky
    So yeah... my midifighter will still not enter the bootloader mode after powering it on, I just tried a powered usb hub and still nothing.

Also the MF Utility starts then immediately disappears and appears to not be running at all...

I'm trying to get my midifighter into four banks mode, any help would be appreciated!

Tech Convert

Default one button midifighter

hey guys, my midifighter pro is suddenly when plugged in, displaying one solid led on. it will not go off, and i have lost functionality in the entire bottom row.
    (the light that is on is associated with bottom left button.) i have tried different cables and usb hubs. dont know what is going on. PLEASE HELP!
    13" Backbook, Traktor Pro 2, Audio2DJ, Midifighter (DIY), Midifighter Beatmasher, Traktor Kontrol X1, Stanton smx 311, Audioline 5"

Tech Wizard

have you tried a hard re-set???

contact DJTT help... there pretty good at getting things back on track...

Default installing my midi pro to serato

Ok so Im watching the vid, reading the forum , I'm seeing this post that one etc, is there just one set of guidelines for start to finish setting up the midi pro from step one importing etc c, to mapping . I don't completely understand the 4 banks mode the mfp needs to be in . I have SL3 and a Mac pro Im using.

Any clear info is much appreciated

Tech Convert

Hi david,

I don't think it matters which mfp you have, ( I think they all come with 4 mappings once you import the .tsi file.) so you import which ever one you want corrosponding to your mfp (focus, deck spicific ect) then based on which deck or decks you want it to control that's how you configure it in the pref panel under te controller manager tab. Then if you want to add any additional mappings you simply hit the ADD button and repeat the process. The only thing is under IN and OUT ports you need to specify which controller you want to assign each mapping to.

Then of course you set up your sound card to the mixer and your good to go.

Hope that helps if you have any questions email me at Stephen.thompson32@gmail.com
    13" Backbook, Traktor Pro 2, Audio2DJ, Midifighter (DIY), Midifighter Beatmasher, Traktor Kontrol X1, Stanton smx 311, Audioline 5"

Default Cool

Thanks bro I just shot you an email ,can't more info from anyone else making the start to finish process on importing and setting up mapping for the mfp to Mac book for serato sl3 is much appreciated

Tech Wizard

Hey

Just bought a second hand midi fighter. I try to run the app for the new driver. Here's is the log. Tried it on 2 macs with 10.7.3

Can you help me out?

Contacting DJTechTools...
    Downloading HEX file
    Download success
    Putting Midifighter into bootloader mode...
    Flashing the Midifighter...
    Failed to create an chip definition: error -1
    Cleaning up...

The new firmware looks amazing! I'm happy to see the "new" 4banks mode that's available for the MIDI Fighter Pro.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast