Fluorescent 12inchskinz

Default Fluorescent 12inchskinz

Kartel at 12inchskinz had remade my skin in the fluorescent material. Unfortunately purple ink and yellow green vinyl make a nasty reddish brown lol.

The material glows great under black light, and turns a lime green that matches the knobs DJTT/ DJ's Face used to sell.

I might have it redone in black and the yellow green in the future. Kinda bummed the purple isn't possible. I didn't have to pay for the skin, as Kartel was redoing it as a favor for my skin install video.

I did use the little strips that were included to make the stripes on the knobs more visible. And put some dots on top of the encoders.

I had him throw in some scraps of the different fluorescent material.
    Pic in daylight.....

pic under black light.....

I think that black would be the only color to work well with the fluorescent vinyl. Kartel tells me red works with the kryptonite yellow though. Blue might work also, I would think it would make a teal or a green in the end product.

Just thought I would share the info, and the colors in case anyone was looking at this material for their skin.

I also see the green isn't on his website as a choice anymore. Not sure if it's off the menu or not, as he did send me a piece of it. As you can see in the pics, it glowed the least. The yellow turns bright lime though under black light.

I do have to say the skins are fantastic in quality. The skin I have had for 6+ months cleans easily and so far I haven't noticed any wear on the skin any where( like around the faders).

As soon as I locate my Xacto paper cutter, I'm skinning my e-cigarette in this stuff. It's going to be easy to find then
    Last edited by VanGogo; 09-12-2011 at 11:12 PM.

where did you got those EQ knobs???!!
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

They used to sell em in the DJTT store.

I still got mine!

Nice on GOGO!

I love shit that glows!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by rutierut View Post
    where did you got those EQ knobs???!!
    If you are talking about the green glowing knobs at the upper left, right, 2 in the middle, and the fader caps, then as sarasin said DJTT sold them (Ean hinted in another thread more knobs maybe coming soon at DJTT). If you are talking about the EQ knobs and filter knobs, those are the stock ones for the S4 with a stripe of the skin material applied to show the pointer better.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post

Nice on GOGO!

I love shit that glows!
    Thanks! I like the glowing stuff also! Plus I'm old and don't see so well in dim light lol.
    Last edited by VanGogo; 09-13-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Banned

Thans for your sharing