The Bridge
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bridge

Default The Bridge

Anyone else using it?

I've had a few good goes with it and it's damn fun. As a pretty experienced Ableton user, I decided initially to go with dual monitors so as to have the full Ableton GUI open as well as my serato interface; sans Ableton selected.

It's so flexible, having the best of both worlds, TT's and controller gear. Almost overwhelming. I would be interested to hear how others are using it.

My basic setup was using Ableton to control a selection of short loops and acapellas, and use some Ableton FX over these. Serato, the usual track mixing / cue points and SP-6 sampler.
    I have 3 banks of controls on my Trigger Finger and can swap between 1 bank of Loop / Cue points / FX controls....1 bank of SP-6 sampler controls complete with gain adjustments....and 1 bank of Ableton controls for starting/stopping loops, and using FX.

Anyone elsse on to this stuff?

Interesting. :eek:

Got to get round to this

I'm assuming it'll work with Live 8 and an SL1 box?
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Tech Mentor

Yes it does...

I'm having great fun with it, it needs a little bit more control so i can choose easily which deck to sync to using my midi controller in Ableton but i'll figure that out with M4L....

Cheers
    D

You can just assign controls to the synch1 / synch2 / int buttons for that. No need for M4L

Tech Guru

Would love to see some simple tutorials on using the bridge. I would love to drop some synced samples.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    Would love to see some simple tutorials on using the bridge. I would love to drop some synced samples.
    Intersting, I was thinking about making a short tutorial covering the basics....

The best thing ive found is BIGWIZ's routing setup for the bridge, allows for full VST effects in serato. nuff said.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jprime View Post
    Intersting, I was thinking about making a short tutorial covering the basics....
    Do it man! I've been searching but haven't really found anything that was simple basic enough to get me to start messing with it.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Quote Originally Posted by jprime View Post
    Yeah, that would be cool.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast