Traktor S4 Loop LED Issue
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor S4 Loop LED Issue

Hello, My Traktor S4 works perfectly, Im running Windows 7 64 bit, on Traktors own Partiton stripped down for speed to make sure I have no issues computer side. My latancy is god like, and I have no skipping, fuzz in the headphones or any of the other issues anyone gets from not knowing how to run and Manipulate Windows 7 properly, I have my A+ and I work modding and fixing computers. My computer is a Samsung R525 2.30 Dual Core and upgraded to 8 Gig's of ram. So before people say get a mac, know that that is not the issue.

Now, My LED Loop lights work fine, they come up when the system starts, they both say ON when in MIDI Mode, and they worked perfectly when I first got it. But now the only change is that the LED is blank. I stress that it still works in MIDI Mode and I see them come on breifly when the S4 Boots up, but it goes blank fast. The knobs still work, everything works fine.

Oh, I forgot, also now the outside of the jog wheel does not move the track when a track is not playing, but it still speeds up and slows down the tempo.

I have uninstalled everything Traktor pro, controller editor and S4 software and Im still having this issue.

Please help!

Tech Convert

Please disregard. All I had to do was uninstall everything and delete the Traktor folders in the Documents section