Ean Golden style jogwheel fx in native mode!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Ean Golden style jogwheel fx in native mode!!

Made a quick mapping a la Ean Golden, designed to work in Native Mode. Allows you to toggle the right jogwheel between controlling all 3 fx in bank 2 chained mode and scratch control. Have a play around loads of fun.

Loaded the tsi. to mediafire for you - http://www.mediafire.com/?1qo59fz

Make sure you select fx for jogwheel mode in the prefs.

This mapping is for the right jogwheel and chained fx bank 2, and will work on whatever fx you have loaded. I reccomend using beatmasher in slot one same as in the Ean vid.

Use the right deck load button to toggle between controlling the fx and normal scratch/pitch bend.

If you wanted to control the left deck as well just duplicate the commands but change the deck focus to deck A.

Let me know how you go and any comments.

Dabeef.

Tech Convert

Gonns try it out now! if it works as stated, THANK YOU! Been waiting for something like this for a long time.

Tech Convert

Oh noes, the link doesn't seem to be working

Tech Convert

Sorry bout that try - http://www.mediafire.com/?1qo59fzfcff5bah never tried to share a file before.

I take the bet your mapping is wrong. But meanwhile, what's the point of giving a link to download a shortcut to your documents?
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Just FYI, you can attache tsi files directly to the post.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

How do i attach a mapping to the post?

Cheers for the attitude Yul, just trying to share my experiences. Not trying to piss people off with shit links just not sure of the best way to share the tsi. obviously having issues. If you could help me then we can all help each other

Tech Guru

Click Reply, scroll down to Manage Attachments. Click.

A popup window will appear.

Click choose file and then upload.

Post the message and hopefully that attachment will be included in the post.

Cheers for the attitude Yul, just trying to share my experiences. Not trying to piss people off with shit links just not sure of the best way to share the tsi. obviously having issues. If you could help me then we can all help each other
    That was a funny way of saying the link was actually for a shortcut, I thought that was fun, and it happens to me on a regular basis (missing things like that).

But yes I'll check your file anyway as I know my way (or I think I know) around the s4 mapping and I do think there's no way to come with a good solution that can work 100% of the time, but I'm ready to be wrong as it would be a good news.

And actually because of the thread's title, as it is very straightforward, don't be surprised if people tells you it's a bit misleading, right. Two exclamation marks in a title is serious bizzzzzzness. disclaimer: I'm teasing you again, don't take me that seriously.
    Last edited by Yul; 09-14-2011 at 03:23 PM.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

I'm thinking about something else without needing to have a look at the file, it's only a thought so don't take that as negative: offering a mapping for only one deck just shows you didn't grasp the whole thing. It means you didn't cover at least a huge part of the issues to be solved as it doesn't cover the switch from a layer to another one, the potential switch of layouts and decks types, the native behaviour of the load button when set as fx control when you do the previous items I just mentioned. etc, etc...Of course those aren't the main issues, the main issue is to be previewed everything with the complex interactions of all events between themselves.
    Did you preview the copy mode behaviour?
    Did you previewed the switch to midi mode and back?
    Latest mix

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast