What should I do?

Default What should I do?

I have two Stanton T.62 turntables, which I don't use for Djing very often (I mainly just listen to reccords)

For Djing, I use a Hercules Rmx, with Vdj.

I was thinking about switching to Traktor, and possibly buying the S4.

It is pretty expensive, and even though I don't practive very often on the Hercules, I am having a very hard time using it, with Vdj, and the computer (seams to have a lot of compatability issues) like, I cant use the speakers through the computer, if I have timecoded reccords on it.
    I also do not like the Vdj Software at all, and Traktor looks soo much better, and easier to use.

WHat I was thinking of doing, was Selling the Rmx, and One of the turntables
    And get a S4

Idk though, Because It is pretty expensive, and the T.62 has a grounding wire. I was looking at the connectors at the back of the S4, and I did not see anywhere to connect a grounding wire to?

I was also thinking of getting the S2, but I will have the money for the S4 if I sell both the Rmx, and a turntable.

Just want to get some peoples thoughts on this, since Im very new to Djing

(Ps. I shouldent have bought the turntables D

Tech Guru

There's a ground for turntables on the back-right of the unit.
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Nash View Post
    I
    I was also thinking of getting the S2, but I will have the money for the S4 if I sell both the Rmx, and a turntable.

Don't think you can easily use an S2 and a turntable, as it doesn't have the same connectors as an S4 ...
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 09-15-2011 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Fixed quote.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers