Traktor pro with numark mixdeck
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor pro with numark mixdeck

Ok here is the deal. I received traktor LE with my numark. Which is fine for beginners but you get nothing else. Features limited. So i upgraded to pro. It see the mixdeck but i have no control on the numark. I dont see the songs on my controller nor can i hit play or anything. If i shut it down traktor knows its off. Ive installed the audio 2,4 and 8 files but don't seem to still work. Im pretty new to this stuff and need some help.

Tech Guru

There seem to be a lot of these kinds of posts lately...

Anyway, did you run the Setup Wizard when Traktor started? If not you could have said 'Yes' to using an external controller then selected Numark for make and Mixdeck for model. Then go to the controller manager in preferences and make sure your midi in and out are set to Numark Mixdeck.

If you need more help on this check the manual. All of this info is in there.

Tech Convert

Traktor wont launch a set up wizard. But the mixdeck is set up under controller manager. Only options you get at start up is import and export. When i used LE i had the set up wizard and know exactly what your speaking of.

Tech Guru

What version of Traktor did you buy?

Tech Convert

Traktor pro version 1.2

Tech Guru

What version of LE do you have?

Tech Convert

That I have no clue. I deleted it to install pro. I had a link numark gave me that I would need to look in old emails for. I have virtual dj that they sent packaged with mixdeck and turns out that didn't work with mixdeck.

Tech Guru

I'm pretty sure Traktor Pro 1.2.5 and later has the Setup Wizard built in so you will need to run the update manager to get to the most recent version of Traktor Pro v1. After you do this you can go to Help, Start Setup Wizard and choose the manufacturer and model there.

Tech Convert

Will look into that. Im out now at a bartending gig now. I think I upgraded once but didn't see the mixdeck under wizard set up. That's why I went back to original version that I paid for. Native instruments support has been impossible to get any answers.

Did you put the numark mixdeck in MIDI mode ?
    Press mode, rotate the dial and select USB MIDI.
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast