Question about beat Grid
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Question about beat Grid

I been trying to beat grid this one track, but can not get the grid set properly. Can some one grid this track for me. I will email you the track, and you can resend it to me after you grid it for me. Plus you get a free track, pretty dope track too. Thx

Tech Mentor

How about you just learn how to beatgrid it, and nobody has to be guilty of piracy?

If you explain the problem you're having, then it can likely be solved for you.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

I have beat Grided most of my tracks...I just cant get this one track to line up....I brought the track from TS

Tech Mentor

and why isn't it lining up? does the track have a constant BPM?... is Traktor reading the correct BPM? If it isn't a constant bpm track, then you cannot have a perfect beatgrid in Traktor since you can't warp it. What track are you working with?
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

this is the track im trying to get grided http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...&alias=upfront
    the Original mix

i tapped 121bpm...
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Mentor

I have that one... the intro does have a varying BPM, but you can grid the track. BPM is 121, and just set the beatgrid marker on the first constant beat, which is about 90 seconds into the track.

Quote Originally Posted by brocklambert View Post
    I have that one... the intro does have a varying BPM, but you can grid the track. BPM is 121, and just set the beatgrid marker on the first constant beat, which is about 90 seconds into the track.
    dayum! my tapping skillz are of the hook!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by earl panda View Post
    dayum! my tapping skillz are of the hook!
    Mad skills!

thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast