HOWITZER - Sheltered. Post-dubstep/future Garage 30min mix

Lightbulb HOWITZER - Sheltered. Post-dubstep/dubstep/future Garage 30min mix

Hi all,
    Ive been rating a lot of this new chillout dubstep coming out recently. Its more accesible than grime and way better produced than 'brostep'. So heres a mix in this vein.

Carbonated - Mount Kimbie
    To The Depths - DUB WAR
    Don't Change For Me - Ramadanman
    Lounge - Phaeleh
    Helter Skelter - Kahn
    Taking You Back - Sepalcure
    You Always Start It - XXXY
    Get Up (RSD Remix) - Pinch
    Humber - Ramadanman
    Galacticstep - Icicle
    Just Say - synkro
    Think About It - Phaeleh
    Afterlife (Kryptic Minds Remix) - Lung

Comments and critique welcome, and enjoy
    Last edited by Flash101uk; 09-21-2011 at 03:23 AM.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Its so quiet on this thread you could hear a pin drop. C'mon guys, I know you love this stuff, theres just been a 10 page thread on the main forum about just this. Give it a go eh?
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Listened to the first half in the shower today, definitely up to par with your usual standards of mixing. Lots of tracks I like and many I haven't heard before... I really need to get back into Dubstep since I've really let it slip in the last few years lol.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.