Numark mixtrack pro running on traktor pro
    Tech Student

Default Numark mixtrack pro running on traktor pro

Ok so I have been using my mixtrack pro for about 4 months now and recently made the transfer from VirtualDJ to Traktor Pro 2 after buying the Kontrol x1. Now I'm having an issue... I cannot cue music though my headphones! I have the settings on Traktor optimized to use this controller but I'm not getting any sound through the headphone out.

I am using a Numark Mixtrack Pro along with a Traktor Kontrol x1 on an iMac with Traktor Pro 2. Now I have 2 questions: 1) How Can I fix this? Is there a way I can use the headphone out on the Mixtrack Pro? and question 2) If I can't use the headphone out on the Mixtrack Pro, is there another way I can listen to and cue up the next song before it plays through my PA system?

Any help is much appreciated as this is driving me insane!!!!! Not only that but trying to beatmatch through my PA while playing music at a party is NOT an option for me! PLEASE HELP!!!

Make sure you have both audio outs set correctly in Traktor audio setup.

Second, Traktor has it's own cue/program knob. Make sure its turned all the way to cue. This got me not too long ago helping a friend setup her Traktor install.

Tech Student

Thanks that fixed it!

Tech Convert

Hi Ryan, what is the setup on traktor like the audio device and output monitor... are you using ASIOALL? have you plugged in your speakers directly to the mixtrack pro??? i am having trouble cueing through my headphones !

Default Figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by smack3096 View Post
    Hi Ryan, what is the setup on traktor like the audio device and output monitor... are you using ASIOALL? have you plugged in your speakers directly to the mixtrack pro??? i am having trouble cueing through my headphones !
    First make sure mixtrack pro is on and connected, in Traktor I setup Audio device as ASIO4ALL V2, built in soundcard I picked the soundcard my mixtrack pro is connected to. Under the output routing tab I picked for output monitor select mixtrack pro channel 3 and 4, and for output master select mixtrack pro channel 1 and 2. This got my headphones ready for cueing.