Need help for s4 upgrade
    Tech Convert

Default Need help for s4 upgrade

Hi,

Its been almost two months since I bought the traktor kontrol s4. I aleady checked in my spam folder for the email to the Traktor Pro 2 for the update, but there is nothing from NI. My software is registered, and the hardware too,. I am also registered user at the support in NI WebsiteAll I got from NI is a ticket number AND EMAIL saying A new ticket has been created for your request. We will reply to your request as soon as possible. Due to the high amount of incoming requests we are not able to answer all requests on time. Please be patient for some days. . Can you help me to get my update sending me the email, please? I know this is a very frequent subject, but believe me I already spent number of hours looking for a solution.

Thank you very much

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Post your problem + ticket number on NI's forums and a mod will escalate it. If you still have nothing but silence after a week or so open a new one and include in your message the time that has passed and prev ticket #.

It took me 1 month and 3 tickets for them to upgrade mine (tsduo user, pre current promotion)

Tech Convert

PAdi,

appreciate your reply, but even on NI's forum board, I still haven't received a confirmation that i can post new message or thread, I created two different accounts but still my account has not been approved to post messages. It so frustrating and im very disappointed regarding this issue, NI's claiming to be an industry leader and setting standards but they have poor after sales support system. Given they are innovating hi-tech tools and machines, why they cant improve or find solution to this kind of problem.

Again thanks for the great info. hoping for NI's reply.

damn i feel you on this, NI really needs to up support and customer care, the company's profits have over doubled in the past year, yet there still not increasing numbers for phone support staff and its a redic hassle to get thru for anything. i'd just keep calling untill you get through to them and explain your problem like you did here, maybe ask for a supervisor, i usually do because i feel the normal phone support people are trying to rush me off the line cause there so busy

Tech Convert

I hope djtt guys could somehow give us a hand and inform NI about this.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meroje View Post
    I hope djtt guys could somehow give us a hand and inform NI about this.
    PM me your ticket number and i will escalate it.

Tech Convert

Never doubted DJTT forum, thanks for the quick response. PM sent. TIA DJTT