The New Pioneer DJM-250, what do you think? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Looks pretty lame for the price point. It's got all the DSP it needs for more control and more effects at least they could have included the USB record feature from the 350.

Sorry to necro this, but is the general consensus that this thing is crap? I wanted a nice 2 channel to take out with me so I don't have to carry my Xone:62 to house parties and stuff where 4 channels isn't really necessary.

Looking at the Xone:22, Nox404, and DJM250

Any other suggestions would be great

Have to say, i'm interested too. My shitty numark's faders are beginning to bleed (see crossfader does not work) and although i'm on the lookout for a xone 62 on the cheap I keep having a wee look at the 22 and the 250 thinking i could get myself something with a warranty that'll last...

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWoods View Post
    Have to say, i'm interested too. My shitty numark's faders are beginning to bleed (see crossfader does not work) and although i'm on the lookout for a xone 62 on the cheap I keep having a wee look at the 22 and the 250 thinking i could get myself something with a warranty that'll last...

I wish you had posted sooner, one of the guys I spin with regularly just sold his for 350. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Hstanford1 View Post
    I wish you had posted sooner, one of the guys I spin with regularly just sold his for 350. :\
    shit i'm waiting until birthday time anyway haha, i'm pretty skint at the moment so i'm going to mod my numark myself. I'm also considering making myself a little analog filter box.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456