Update traktor 2 with S4 ?
    Tech Wizard

Default Update traktor 2 with S4 ?

Is Traktor 2 when you bought the S4 update itself with service center or i need to do something special to get the update ?
    I'm a frenchie with a bad accent
    .skz

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Some of the S4's that were packaged before the T2 update came out have a sticker over the S4 serial number. That serial number is for T2 and won't work with the S4 software on the disc. If you have that you'll need to download the demo from Ni and enter the serial number in there.

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...o-2/?page=1975

If you're not able to do it that way you should get an upgrade voucher from NI after you install and register the S4 software.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Some of the S4's that were packaged before the T2 update came out have a sticker over the S4 serial number. That serial number is for T2 and won't work with the S4 software on the disc. If you have that you'll need to download the demo from Ni and enter the serial number in there.

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...o-2/?page=1975

If you're not able to do it that way you should get an upgrade voucher from NI after you install and register the S4 software.
    Where is that serial code for TP2 , on the S4 installation disc ?!? It is written on my box that i have a free upgrade pour TP2 and i really can't find that serial. Need help lola
    .skz

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Should be on the installation disc. i suspect if you've already installed the S4 software that serial number is not there. If that's the case then you'll have to wait for the upgrade voucher. You can try contacting registration support and see if they can help you out.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the support Photojojo , i've made a ticket to NI.
    .skz