NUDISCO/INDIE Mix

Talking NUDISCO/INDIE Mix

Hey Guys,

Downunder in New Zealand it is now spring and iv put together this Nudisco / Indie mix for everyone to check out and groove too.

Please give this a listen and any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.. i spent quite a bit of time trying to learn the best way to mix these genres together so any tips or helpful information will be awesome.

Download Link:

[ame="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QI2XZYKZ"]MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service[/ame]
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

I enjoyed this mix. Thanks for the download. My middle age boss gives it her seal of approval also

we have just started it again to help us through the work day
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

Quote Originally Posted by Zaniac View Post
    I enjoyed this mix. Thanks for the download. My middle age boss gives it her seal of approval also

we have just started it again to help us through the work day
    Haha wooo a seal of approval glad your work lets you crank this mix

Please if anyone else has given this a listen any sort of feedback would be great!
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

Tech Guru

I like it alot and love the tracklist. I was actually thinking of doing a similar mix

Quote Originally Posted by losxc451 View Post
    I like it alot and love the tracklist. I was actually thinking of doing a similar mix
    Yeah iv been meaning do this mix for a very long time haha... just never felt i had enough of the right tunes but finally caved in a few days ago and just put it all together and it came out quite decent

right up my alley. I did a similar style mix on my mixcloud as well. I dug it a lot, love the bag raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyblade View Post
    right up my alley. I did a similar style mix on my mixcloud as well. I dug it a lot, love the bag raiders.
    Just checked your mix loving the song choices too Haha yeeeessss i can never get enough of bag raiders haha seen them so many times live now

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

I've got a lot of love for this mix, really enjoyed it, and track selection was great. Some spots where the I felt keys clashed a bit but otherwise solid stuff man.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    I've got a lot of love for this mix, really enjoyed it, and track selection was great. Some spots where the I felt keys clashed a bit but otherwise solid stuff man.
    Cheers dude Yeah i felt i had key clashes in some spots as well.. tried my best to try make it work haha