Bleeps, Blops, and Wub Wubs (Dubstep Mix)

Default Bleeps, Blops, and Wub Wubs...This Is Dubstep!

New Dubstep Mix, Listen, Share, and Download feedback welcome!

Particularly happy with how 10:00 to about 12:20 turned out, was doing some 3 deck mixing, used a hot cue from the mixed out track on deck 1 over the track on deck 2 while looping, cueing, beat matching and bringing in a track on deck 3 was good for me lol

Last edited by All That Jaz; 09-27-2011 at 08:00 AM.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by All That Jaz View Post
    New Dubstep Mix, Listen, Share, and Download feedback welcome!

Particularly happy with how 10:00 to about 12:20 turned out, was doing some 3 deck mixing, used a hot cue from the mixed out track on deck 1 over the track on deck 2 while looping, cueing, beat matching and bringing in a track on deck 3 was good for me lol

Nice work hombre...

thanks man

Tech Mentor

I listened to your mix yesterday, on the Klipschs with the sub turned on, while playing video games. Here's my feedback.

- Tracklisting in post = moar listens and moar feedbacks.

- Your transitions were pretty solid. Even your levels were pretty good, which is hard with this kind of uber-compressed, uber-loud stuff with lots of sub bass.

- Your tracks all fit together, I didn't hear any especially awkward transitions in a harmonic sense.

- When I see a mix that says "this is dubstep" I don't tend to assume that it will be all one tiny subgenre of dubstep, but more of a variety. If your goal was to create a mix of the most played out pop dubstep of 2011... mission accomplished? If I ever hear "I Can't Stop" again, it'll be too soon. I'm sick of it and I'm not even into brostep. Among people into the sound, it must be SOOOOO tired? I mean, some people clearly do like playing the music that everyone else is playing, so... FWIW.

Thanks for posting, and keep at it!
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt

thanks for the feedback man yeh ive only been into dubstep for a couple of months now so my collection is still semi commercial stuff like skrillex, nero, feed me, flux pavillion etc etc