P.H DJs - Want Your Mix Played and Your Name Heard? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Mentor

NA
    Last edited by quirkysilva; 12-27-2021 at 04:07 PM.

DJ name to promote: Ryan Leo

Get people to come to my sound cloud if you like my work.
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

Orlando and prog, how did I miss this? I could've come play live lol. Oh well. Curious - what club are you at?

Tech Student

Default promotion

Evaius

Soundcloud.com/evaius

Thumbs up Update!

Alright everyone! I wanted to congratulate Black Pete on the competition and getting his mix played! Everything went smoothly and it kept people moving. Job well done. This means we will continue to do this.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to personally listen to all of the mixes submitted. The decision for last nights mix was from the bar manager - he listened to all of the mixes mixes all morning from 9am while he was meeting with the reps from different companies, etc. Apparently, a song in your mix hit home to him so Black Pete, thank him! I'll have to find a flyer leftover from last night with your name on it to post here.

Now, because I wasn't able to listen to all of them, I didn't choose the mix. So my plans are to listen to all of them them between today and tomorrow and the mix will be played Thursday night. This means all of you are getting another chance.

I'll keep you all posted. Note: I am NOT taking anymore submissions after this post. I will listen to everything that has already been submitted both by PM, SoundCloud drop box, and the forums.

Good luck to everyone, and again, congratulations to Black Pete. (and btw, I'm downloading your mix now to listen to in the car today because I wasn't able to hear it. I hope it doesn't suck! )

Quote Originally Posted by propelledjeans View Post
    Alright everyone! I wanted to congratulate Black Pete on the competition and getting his mix played! Everything went smoothly and it kept people moving. Job well done. This means we will continue to do this.

Good luck to everyone, and again, congratulations to Black Pete. (and btw, I'm downloading your mix now to listen to in the car today because I wasn't able to hear it. I hope it doesn't suck! )
    Nice to hear my mix got played and everything went well Big thanks for the support!!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPete View Post
    Nice to hear my mix got played and everything went well Big thanks for the support!!
    Congratulations blackpete!! your mix is stellar and I knew
    It would be a top competitor! Congrats

Tech Mentor

hey propelledjeans, has blackpete won it agian!? were any of the late entries contenders for the thursday spot?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234