Tech Tools Dicers Question
    Tech Student

Default Tech Tools Dicers Question

I ordered a pair of dicers from tech tools, (still waiting on it to get here). My question is could you use dice tools on the the TT dicers to reassign the the colors to different modes? like instead of blue for cues could you change it to pink? or would dice tools just muck it up?

Tech Wizard

Am I wrong or does the Dicers only have green an orange LEDs?

If it's traktor you can change it in the led output mapping by assigning a different control range

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by TheNonWho View Post
    Am I wrong or does the Dicers only have green an orange LEDs?

yes but in the tech tools store they sell some custom white dicers and they modded the leds too with blue and pink and red? i believe, i was asking if dicetools could reassign the colors

Tech Wizard

Sorry, i didnt know that.
    But I still dont get the question...

I believe the DJTT dicers have blue/red/purple LEDs. You can assign the colors as you wish directly with Traktor mappings.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDevil View Post
    I believe the DJTT dicers have blue/red/purple LEDs. You can assign the colors as you wish directly with Traktor mappings.
    if it's red+blue+purple then mostly likely just has red+blue leds and purple is with both colors on.

dice tools mentions these colors:

Available Colors are "Off", "Red", "Red-orange", "Orange", "Orange-amber", "Amber", "Yellow", "Yellow-green", "Green".
    which would mean they have two physical leds, green and red - and the other colors are created by varying the intensities of those two - just like in a launchpad.

and then it says this:
    can configure the LEDs which are not dynamically controlled by ScratchLive
    so all it's doing is letting you set one of the available colors for leds that serato wont do itself via led feedback? so its only really useful for serato so you can light up/change pads that dont have led feedback from serato.

so it's not going to mess anything up but u can only choose from the range of colors from whichever two led's are on your dicers.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"