Help with cueing!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

I have mixtrack but not the pro one. I have an external soundcard. I really don't know what is wrong. Try downloading the drivers for asio, try to lower the latency, hmm.. change monitor and master settings by replace them.

I also have a Mixtrack pro. Make sure your sound card on your computer is switched to Mixtrack. On windows, a little green icon pops up in the bottom right of the screen when you start Traktor. Also, my sound preferences (from top to bottom) go in order of Mixtrack 3, Mixtrack 4, Mixtrack 1, Mixtrack 2.

Also try changing your audio device then restarting Traktor. I also had problems with this when I first got mine.

Hope you figure it out

I don't know how to set up ASIO cos I'm a mac user, but I think that should be your first priority. It should help you get a lower latency as well.

Aside from that, why is your 'built in sound card' set to mixtrack pro as well?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12