Official Traktor Pro request thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by steveboyett View Post
    Apparently this isn't the thread to be talking about the thread topic, either.
    Maybe you care to elaborate futher

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steveboyett View Post
    The NI Traktor forum has become a sad parody of its former self, and opinions that don't reinforce the idea of Traktor as the ultima thule of DJing applications are not exactly received on a rose-petal-strewn carpet.
    Thats nonesense Steve and you know it is. Theres a ton of crap being thrown at N.I at the moment and not just by a few usual suspects but from all sides including the Moderators. I can point you to plenty of my own posts that disagree with certain aspects of TSP and im regarded as N.I.s bitch by some people.

When people come on the Forum and just bad mouth Traktor without any substance, whats wrong in them being told to elaborate or shut up. That doesnt mean theres blind allegiance. You cant tell me that you havent read PhilLs posts where he absolutely rails against NI.

There is a culture on that forum at the moment where if anyone defends or trys to offer a balance to criticism they are automatically labeled a 'fanboy' or 'apologist' . Its b*ll*cks, theres a lack of objectivity.

I love your posts over at NI Steve and i have actually got a lot of respect for you as a long time user of Traktor but saying that its all "rose-petal-strewn" is simply not being objective.

I think its great that the people from DJTT are currently getting stuck in and making requests, these people are just what the forum needs. They want to get sh*t moving forward. I suppose it helps if you actually use the software. Then you can at least have a proper objective view of it.

Meh, i suppose this is just how i see everything in life . If it aint right, get involved and change it.
    Right On Comrades.

Bring back OSC support !
    http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...ad.php?t=75550

This will be especially useful for when max for live is released !

Adjustable fader curves - http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...ad.php?t=74418

Traktor sampler - http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...ad.php?t=77799

Both deserve some +1ing

Im mentioning this one again because its especially important and clearly does not get enough love

OSC Support for Traktor
    http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?p=518238
    Summing it simply up if you want a tight sync with ableton then +1 this thread.

Free midi messages for anyone who +1's

Did a re-bump with 3 +1s
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Re: OSC
    Ive just emailed Support to see if i can get any info if this is on the radar.

Cool! Thanks man!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Re: OSC
    Ive just emailed Support to see if i can get any info if this is on the radar.
    Yay

+1 On the Midi Mapping -
    I would really like to it similar to Ableton Live's MIDI Learn Function

That is probably the biggest thing i hate about Traktor is the Midi Mapping is a pain. Should be able to do it in the main interface, without going to the options.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast