Official Traktor Pro request thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Actually I wasnt even thinking visual representation (besides simple text). It would strictly be for capturing the moment and cueing. Buttons would serve their function and it would have a standard Ipod sort of jogwheel for quick scrubbing, etc. The version of Traktor would not be the full fledged program. Its just for cueing, editing, etc.

The Iphone app is obviously something that would be cool but I wasnt going for the whole Iphone app thing myself with this.
    http://soundcloud.com/rvltion909

...chasing beats through ghetto streets...

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

oh... so you don't need the visualization for this, you just want an interface that allows you to cue, and that's it. I was thinking the visualized wave form so you could move along the song, but realistically this isn't even necessary.

The only thing you'd need the visualization for, though, would be to fine tune the grid. It does no good to drop a grid point if you aren't sure of the BPM. Having a zoom feature of some kind would be necessary.

Button wise you'd only need "Drop Grid" "Drop Cue" the grid commands (Tempo Up/Down, Grid Left/Right) you'd want a Tap function, a zoom in/out (or a cycling zoom that zooms in three times and then zooms out), play/pause, seek, etc. You wouldn't even necessarily need a jog wheel if you can get the resolution fine enough on the seek buttons when paused

I think it would be easier as an iPhone app, but I see what you're saying.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

How about Wisible modifier values somewhere in traktor????

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345