DJM 2000, CDJ900 and Traktor 1 Setup
    Tech Student

Default DJM 2000, CDJ900 and Traktor 1 Setup

Hi there,

For ages now I've been wondering if someone could help me give variouys different ways of hooking up my DJ setup. I want to connect:-

2 X Technics
    2 X CDJ900s
    And Traktor Scratch Pro to a DJM 2000

Currrently I have the 900s wired into the Audio 8 which is plugged in via Phono to the DJM. My questions are these:-

• Am I able to hook up Traktor/Laptop to my 2000/900s without the need for Audio 8?
    • How do the turntables connect? Should the phonos be plugged into the Audio 8 if I want to record a mix of digital and vinyl music mix

If someone could show me some nice web links or anything, that would be grand

May have a few more questions!
    Cheers

Am I able to hook up Traktor/Laptop to my 2000/900s without the need for Audio 8?
    Of course you are, dude, do you even check what you can do with your CDJs before buying them ?
    USB, and it's ready to play on Traktor.

i'll do a video, wait a bit.
    Last edited by dope; 09-28-2011 at 06:58 AM.

Tech Student

Ha yeah I kind of know they do really but after one attempt at setting them up. I failed ! Cheers for that.....appreciated

Would be good if I could keep my Audio 8 at the bar then I don't need to lug it round! It's the wiring setup really and being able to record from the Turntables at the same time....

Thanks

video is done, i'm gonna check quality, upload etc, i hope you don't mind my french accent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_0zkJ0Wqko

Here's the video. I'm not sure if that will help alot but well.. that's all i can offer

btw notify me when you're done so i can delete it, this youtube account is meant to recieve music, not tutorials