does mr goldn have these kind of issues?
    Tech Wizard

Default does mr goldn have these kind of issues?

love my s4, except for the fact that it is very unreliable, had some left jog wheel issues a couple months back, after no problems since christmas eve when i got it, and all was good until i upgraded the other day ( the new update that supports the s2 and auto jog wheel calibration ) and all was good then about 40 minutes into a set, the right wheel stopped working ( scratch mode, the track wouldnt stop when i pushed the jog wheel ) panic, but i kept playing, then for the first time ever, the left one had the same issue, then the load lights kept blinking and i could no longer play, had to plug an ipod in to finish my set..... very shitty, especially after i big up the s4 non stop.....

so spent all night last night trying to get the calibration to work, re-installed the traktor 2 update and got the left working but the right still has errors in calibration mode...

im a 4 deck hip hop guy, lots of beat juggling and scratching and this blows, does anyone have a secret way of keeping this from happening, a stable tsi, like how can i even set up club/bar gigs if i cant count on this s4 to be stable......

starting to get flustered and pissed, but i love this thing so much when its working....

please, at least share your similar stories if you have any.......
    15" MacBook pro, traktor s4!!!!!!!

auto calibration? i still need to manually calibrate in my update.

Quote Originally Posted by barone.nick View Post
    auto calibration? I still need to manually calibrate in my update.

Tech Wizard

Default upgrade

once i did the upgrade, it screwed everything up.... how is this possible, why cant there be a solid script for this?
    15" MacBook pro, traktor s4!!!!!!!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

The last version is still on your computer so you can roll back to that if you want.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x