MFpro Cuemaster 1st Fx preset button acts strange

Default MFpro Cuemaster 1st Fx preset button acts strange

hey guys..

just came back from my holiday (outlook festival in croatia, zagreb, beograd and istanbul), flashed my MFpro and have a problem now regarding the 4 fx preset buttons

i plug with traktor closed, no problem, everything outputs fine (using midi monito)

when i open traktor and press the first button it loads the fx normaly (E-2 in the MM), but now the 2nd and 3rd button are not working, neither does the first.. (no output).

after pressing the 4th button (which works, G-2) i can use the 2nd and 3rd button normally.

now if i press the first again it works one time and doesnt output anything on further presses. also 2nd & 3rd arent working again.. have to press 4th button again..

if i close traktor only the 4th button works, none of the other fx presets outputs anything.

this also happens when i start traktor first and then plug in the MFpro..

didnt happen before. can either be the TPro2.1.1. update or some firmware issues with the MFpro but then again only happens when Tpro is opened..

can anybody help?! (midifidler?! )

thanks a lot..

i'm using it in internal 4banks mode btw..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

anybody..??
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst