Halloween Costumes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Halloween Costumes!

Who wearing what? I need ideas! I'm a thief and need good ideas!

I made myself the strip club one year. Used a backpack. On the front I attached thin plywood that had another piece that stuck out like a shelf at my waist and was attached with brackets. I covered all the plywood with these cheap thin adhesive floor tiles that looked like parkay flooring. In the middle of the shelf I put a PVC "pole" and painted it copper. I also attached a thong to the "floor" and some singles, and led chase lights on the side.
    Coming out of the backpack, I had a 2 inch wide board that went above my head and it had another board going over my head (both painted black) At the end of the board I had a rotating cone shaped mirror "ball" lamp hanging down with led flash lights shining at it from the back board and the pole
    On the back was a sign painted with fluorescent paint to look like neon that said Live Nude Girls, and I had uv LEDs making it glow.
    My girl friend of course went as a stripper.
    And I won the costume contest. I still have it in the attic, but it's been there for 3 years, not sure if it all still works.

This year I am making a glow/(EL) wire outfit for my 16yo. Check them out on YouTube.

Tech Convert

boom done, everyones rockin this...

seriously though think im just going to throw on a sailor hat, white pants and shirt and call it a day. that or a slutty outfit, nothing to big because its hard to dj in

My usual 'Batman' set-up - it's become my trademark. Halloween has always been eyed with 'suspicion' in South Africa, but has become HUGE over the last couple of years. Got a great gig lined up.
    Last edited by JonathanBlake; 09-29-2011 at 11:20 PM.
    356 reasons why

scumbag dj

cans around the neck with no cable, over use of bro, deep v, fist pump every time i walk,

also, arms in air at my sides while looking up
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    scumbag dj

cans around the neck with no cable, over use of bro, deep v, fist pump every time i walk,

also, arms in air at my sides while looking up
    So basically 'Pauly D'?

you know how i do.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

I was thinking about being a cop, but I'll probably just be Jesus again...

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Quote Originally Posted by jakeintox View Post
    I was thinking about being a cop, but I'll probably just be Jesus again...
    What about a cop that walks on water?
    356 reasons why

Tech Mentor

[QUOTE=VanGogo;355877]I made myself the strip club one year. Used a backpack. On the front I attached thin plywood that had another piece that stuck out like a shelf at my waist and was attached with brackets. I covered all the plywood with these cheap thin adhesive floor tiles that looked like parkay flooring. In the middle of the shelf I put a PVC "pole" and painted it copper. I also attached a thong to the "floor" and some singles, and led chase lights on the side.
    Coming out of the backpack, I had a 2 inch wide board that went above my head and it had another board going over my head (both painted black) At the end of the board I had a rotating cone shaped mirror "ball" lamp hanging down with led flash lights shining at it from the back board and the pole
    On the back was a sign painted with fluorescent paint to look like neon that said Live Nude Girls, and I had uv LEDs making it glow.
    QUOTE]

Pics? With each line that I read my back ached a little bit more imagining you with 50 pounds of crap straped to your back. I usually pick a costume and add to it over the years and switch it up when the wife says "Zombie again?".
    This year she already said "Werewolf again?" how could I not be the feet are too awesome

that and my goatee is pushin 10" right now so my options are limited.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast