Can traktor Pro be used with Pioneer CDJ's? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

The timecode was revised to fix that delay. The wavs are available to download.

I know this will be a very noob question but ı would like to ask something.

I have Traktor Pro 2.5 and a Traktor Audio 2 . I generally play soul music which means ı dont use effects or nothing.I just match the beat ( ı have to say sometimes sync button ) and then used the cross fader or volume faders.What ı would like to do is ı want to play in this club which has the setup of 4 channel mixer of American Audio and 2 cdj 1000 mk3's.Do ı have to have a TSP for using them and a audio 4 or 6 ? or how can ı use my traktor pro 2.5 with them .

I know very bad and noob question but ı want to ask here because in pioneer dj forums someone says yes and someone says no.Thats why ı dont understand.

Thnx very much
    Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2

Bump !!
    Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Serkan Yerdan View Post
    I know this will be a very noob question but ı would like to ask something.

I have Traktor Pro 2.5 and a Traktor Audio 2 . I generally play soul music which means ı dont use effects or nothing.I just match the beat ( ı have to say sometimes sync button ) and then used the cross fader or volume faders.What ı would like to do is ı want to play in this club which has the setup of 4 channel mixer of American Audio and 2 cdj 1000 mk3's.Do ı have to have a TSP for using them and a audio 4 or 6 ? or how can ı use my traktor pro 2.5 with them .

I know very bad and noob question but ı want to ask here because in pioneer dj forums someone says yes and someone says no.Thats why ı dont understand.

Thnx very much
    Run your outputs from the Audio 2 to an open channel on the hardware mixer and you'll have the two CDJ's and decks from Traktor to mix with.

If you're wanting to use the CDJ's to control Traktor then yes, you'll need Traktor Scratch Pro (Timecode CD's, cables, Audio 4/6/8/10)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234