Instant gratification...help?

Default Instant gratification...help?

Hey guys, I got my midi fighter classic yesterday and I've tried to set it up with the instant gratification for hours and it still doesnt work with my s4 and traktor pro 2. Here are the steps I took:

plug in midi fighter, set up 4 banks, big import midi fighter tsi 1.0.3 and change all in ports and out ports to midi fighter, then small import the s4 again. I even tried re-importing the midi-fighter multiple times

when that didn't work I tried doing everything else; small importing the midi fighter, restarting the traktor, resetting the traktor, restarting my computer, trying the steps above in different order...

Just a reminder I'm trying to use it alongside traktor kontrol s4, and with traktor pro 2. The lights work on the device and are responsive, so I know it has to be something to do with traktor.

If any of you have had a smiliar problem as mine, or know how to fix it...PLEASE help a brother out

thanks
    Last edited by mackgilmour29; 09-30-2011 at 04:59 PM.

update your midi fighter firmware. Utility is found here: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36799

Thanks man that did the job i really appreciate it