New open source key detection tool - Page 22
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    Funny thing: downgraded to 1.22 version, on my PC it works but on my laptop it keeps crashing (even though it worked before)
    UPDATE: just for shit and giggles I installed the latest version (1.25) on my laptop and it worked. Why it didn't before, I have no idea.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

OK, it took me a long time, but the crowdfunding for KeyFinder version 2 is finally up and running:

http://igg.me/at/keyfinder-is-getting-better/

Please dig deep, guys. Those who donate at least $25 may nominate 5 tracks to go into the dataset, so you can make sure your genre is represented.

Donated. Wish I was in a position to give more man. Been a keyfinder user for a year and can't thank you enough for your continued support and development! Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SB View Post
    Donated. Wish I was in a position to give more man. Been a keyfinder user for a year and can't thank you enough for your continued support and development! Much appreciated!
    Thank you, SB. Much appreciated.

Please excuse the bump, but I hope some more of you guys can help me out with this funding drive. Huge thanks to the people who've donated already.

http://igg.me/at/keyfinder-is-getting-better/ << click right here on this thing.

Since updating to Yosemite KeyFinder doesn't seem to read or write tags. It does still analyze tracks but I have to manually type the tags in the comments section in iTunes.

Any ideas?

Did you upgrade to 1.26? I think it should take care of this.

Guess I missed that. Done and fixed. Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by ibsh View Post
    Please excuse the bump, but I hope some more of you guys can help me out with this funding drive. Huge thanks to the people who've donated already.

http://igg.me/at/keyfinder-is-getting-better/ << click right here on this thing.
    ibsh, is it late to donate?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    ibsh, is it late to donate?
    The crowdfunding drive is over, but it's never too late to donate! You can support the ongoing development and maintenance of the app with the Donate button on the download site.