Prodigy Dubstep?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Prodigy Dubstep?

All i can say is omfg, epic !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9HuzkD-HJE

Is there new album out yet ... went to see them do a load of there new tracks live towards teh end of last year and i want impressed.

Unfortunately at present i cant have a look at that vid while in work but will have a ganders later.

All there new stuff seemed very pendulam(ey) rocky drum and bass, which i think is a bit rubbish.

The two tracks i did like though were the worlds on fire and warriors dance ... Amazin!!!

New album came out last week I think, Im pretty impressed, Run With Wolves track is damn good, Dave Grohl on drums
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Yeah the new album is out but sadly... this track isnt on the album

also this is faaaaaaar from pendulum heh

Tech Wizard

Thats barmy! I like it alot!

I love that tune, been looking for it for quite a while now.Has anyone managed to track down a high quality version?! If so PM me!

Tech Wizard

Wow, one of my favourite tracks ever remixed so brilliantly. I love Dubstep!

Would highly appreaciate a PM as well

this guy knocks about on dubstep forum, he was offering 320's for free for a while, but hasnt been lately because it may be getting a release. Rusko's been playing it out for a while, was on his essential mix, and he played it at Fabric at halloween, place went off!

Apparently Prodidgy like it because they've done their own dubstep version of it live!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIwgocCHYnU

Wooooop owoowopw owoppw

Rj X

Just found it

This song and the full 54 minute mix NumberNin6 – A Formal Introduction are temporarily available for download here :http://drop.io/numbernin9

sadly its only 192kbps...

Tech Guru

Thats fucking cool rumblejazz. Must be fkn mad being relatively unknown and then getting Rusko to drop your shit at Fabric and then some of the gods of dance music who you did a bootleg remix for do a live version of your mix!

Fuck yeah thats cool.

Wish I had a 320 of this, I asked him on DSForum a while back but to no avail :/ Prob be hard to find it at this stage I would say. But I will have a dig for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast