New Logo Paint Job

View Poll Results: Which design do you like the most?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2-Tone

9 33.33%
  • Big Slant

10 37.04%
  • Slant Copies

8 29.63%
    Tech Mentor

Default New Logo Paint Job

So I'm in the process of designing a new cover for my MF Classic. All-black case, surround, and black buttons (the new ones with clear ring). Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    17" MBP, TP2, X1, MF Classic (soon to be custom), Custom VCI-100, Oxygen 25, Guitar Hero Guitar (inspired by DJTT!), MBox 3 (overkill, but swapping to Audio2)

Follow my Mod Projects and More on Facebook and Youtube

Tech Mentor

Over 100 views and only 6 responses to the poll? :'( c'mon guys (and ladies), just check out the pics and vote, please! thanks!
    17" MBP, TP2, X1, MF Classic (soon to be custom), Custom VCI-100, Oxygen 25, Guitar Hero Guitar (inspired by DJTT!), MBox 3 (overkill, but swapping to Audio2)

Tech Mentor

Hopefully doing the project this weekend. Any more input would be greatly appreciated!

PS. I'm thinking printable stickers instead of painting, for ease. Any suggestions on which product to use? Thanks!

I like them all.

Get a clear top, lazer or inkjet the logos to paper, cut out the holes and try it out.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Fatlimey View Post
    Get a clear top, lazer or inkjet the logos to paper, cut out the holes and try it out.
    Clear Top: Check
    Paper though? You mean as a stencil? Because that was my original thought, but if I go with the more detailed one, I'll have a hell of a time making the stencil.
    Or do you mean simply attach the paper to the top of the MF case? Thanks.

i like big slant and slant copies. maybe a combo of some sort. cool idea tho
    Beatslicing for the bitches