Ear infections suck - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Onion Juice ... WTF!!!

I have permenant ringing in my ears from too much clubbing is there anything that can at least make it a better or is there nothing that can be done. Not even been the docs as i always read that nothing can be done.
    I think that onion juice is made for the infection, not for the tinnitus. Tinnitus at the moment atleast is quite uncurable but I think there's some experimental treatment that could show some results. But like always with medical stuff, things progress quite slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Private sector health care sucks if you ask me - peoples health shouldnt be something to be profited on.
    Yeah but studying in medical school takes quite a long time and becoming a good doctor (like becoming good at anything) takes a lot of time and will power. So I think they should be compensated for their job of course. And the problem is that private sector pays much better so good doctors go there. It's absurd to require them to do hard job with big responsibilities and expect them to live with bread and water. :P I think it's only fair.

Then can be debated what would be good enough pay check. In today's world it seems nothing is enough for some people. In which case they should be made to understand that the money isn't everything and you can live happy (maybe even happier) life with a bit less money.

Banned

earache is the painfull problem.visting to doctor and using some home remedies is good..http://www.imanidot.spammer
    Last edited by photojojo; 08-01-2011 at 08:06 AM.

find a friend who has some left over amoxicillin, or amox-clav. both are general antibiotics and should help clear up your ears.

Just get some 91% isopropyl alcohol and let that soak in your ear for a few mins.

Also get some decongestants as it will most likely try and work it's way into your sinuses.

This is what I did for my last ear infection.

omg go see a doctor... ears are our most precious instruments afterall.. i had ear infection once, it was nasty and i refused to even think about needling procedure from the doctor. i requested antibiotics, even though healing process was longer and more painful.

i know it's expensive, but what would you do when some of your tech gear gets broken up, or when you personaly spill drink into it. you seek a repeair, right? treat your ear like one of your most expensive gear tbho.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Two year old post guys.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Two year old post guys.
    I just noticed that. Two year late replies are fail...although I'm sure OP would be honored to know that two years later, people are still trying to help him out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinoize View Post
    "Hey bro, you got any Skrillex? How about Deadmaufive?"
    http://www.mixcloud.com/robindore/

damn.. i am a necro...

though i wonder if damien ever did go to the doctor's or not
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Means people are using search though doesn't it. You can never please these forum monkeys ;-)
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast