FAQ- How to buy the Black VCI-100 SE - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Dude. First come. LOL

(that's cause I'm hoping I'm already on the list!! hahhaha)

Tech Wizard

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by eangolde View Post
    Hey Ajay, we will be making an announcement shortly about the shipping of the 2nd batch. Stay tuned :-)
    Have the 2nd batch arrived yet ?

I really can't waithttp://www.djtechtools.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif
    Talking

Tech Convert

Is it possible to maybe make a list, to be surten who will get one and who wont.

I'd really like to be the first on the list who would get one for sure

No point on putting it on ebay, because there are many, who have been active here on DjTT for month and checking for any updates to get the SE (I know I have for over 2 month now), who deserve it more.

Hope it will end fairly for everyone,
    Volk

I've been following this site/forum for a couple of months now and I'm also very interested in the VCI 100se

a list is maybe a good idea, where can I sign up

Default Price/shipping charges

Hi there ean,

I am also interested to get the special edition VCI, what's the price per unit and how much will it cost to ship to brunei darussalam?

chubbz

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DaTomBomb View Post
    I've been following this site/forum for a couple of months now and I'm also very interested in the VCI 100se

a list is maybe a good idea, where can I sign up
    the list is already in effect...to get on, join the update list.

http://list-manage.com/subscribe.phtml?id=640a04474a

easy as that.

I thought that was just to subscribe to the newsletter

I already joined that list a couple of weeks ago, so I hope I'm safe

Tech Wizard

Well...even though there are only 10 left, I think what's called a "secret sale" is in order. Here's what I mean...the people that signed up for the newsletter/e-mails I'm sure are expecting to get the news 1st prior to anyone outside of DJTT forums. What I suggest is sending out an e-mail & giving those that signed up a full 24 hours to respond by purchasing their SE. That will do 2 important things.

1. It will give priority to everyone that did what they could to be in the front of the line for the remaining 10.

2. It will make DJTT have that much more meaning because my guess is that the only DJTT members will have the SE which will make people pay attention to us. Once you go Ebay...you go mainstream. It's not a crime to go mainstream (actually it can be quite profitable when everything is in place). However because there only 10 left, there's no need to open up that Pandora's box when faithful forum members have their credit cards ready and are just waiting on the green light.

Now should there be any left after that 10...not only can it go on Ebay but jack up the price. Not to be Donald Trump about it but it is an SE for goodness sake. I think profit is in order for you (Ean) and anyone else associated with creating this work of art. Besides, if there's only 2 left by the time it gets to Ebay, enjoy the perks of assumed demand.

If rasising the price for Ebay is not an option and there are any left over, I say let it (them) remain in the DJTT store until they sell. As people are exposed to this gem, the hype and demand will resurge.

damn, I thought there were 50 left...

Tech Wizard

I think there is 10 left and about 50 wanting one! 1st come 1st served seems fairest, but I doubt i'll be in the first 10 as I only signed up 3 weeks ago!

Recon Ean should go throught the list in order of who signed up and ask if they still want one - need a yay or nay within 24hrs otherwise he goes to number 11 on the list?
    Last edited by liam.h; 06-24-2008 at 02:12 PM. Reason: add info

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast