Here's a little hypothetical Q for all those people making request threads... - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Seems all the kids listen to Polkastep these days.. all about Post-polkastep for me
    Traktor Pro 2 -/- Xone 92 -/- Audio 8 DJ -/- 2x Kontrol X1 -/- Maschine -/- Xone XD53 -/- KRK RP6

My Old-Man was sooooooooooo ahead of his time.....

356 reasons why

Quote Originally Posted by Nephew View Post
    I have to say, Jack Rabid has the best Avatar by far. Is that the one from FFVI?
    Super late reply but yes sir, my favorite final fantasy of all time. The moogle's got a pimpcane.
    My equipment: Numark Omnicontrol Midi Controller, Traktor Pro (lol pro setup right?)

Rabid Season Mix

Banned

Actually busted it out on my GBA the other day after seeing your avatar

= p

Haha nice! I was lucky enough to have access to the game back in the SNES days thanks to my brother. I still have the cartridge somewhere where it says "Final Fantasy III" on it. Yay for Americans being late to everything!
    My equipment: Numark Omnicontrol Midi Controller, Traktor Pro (lol pro setup right?)

Rabid Season Mix

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabid View Post
    Haha nice! I was lucky enough to have access to the game back in the SNES days thanks to my brother. I still have the cartridge somewhere where it says "Final Fantasy III" on it. Yay for Americans being late to everything!
    I had to import it from america (to australia) and had to get the converter and everything for it to play in my pal snes. brilliant brilliant title. i wanted to be shadow for quite a while.
    Last edited by dafe; 10-05-2011 at 03:02 PM.

btw. the artist who did all the artwork for ff6 is directing his first film. release set for next year, check out the clip

http://www.nipponcinema.com/trailers...-special-video

+1 epic thread derail

Tech Guru

The thread has gone from track requests, to polka, then waltz, then polka remixed on waltz, then wolkastep, then polkastep and know we are on the GBA / FFV

I don't know you, but the most strange in all is that it totally makes sense to me lol

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    I was hoping you would pioneer (<- overpriced!) the new genre and become like the originator of a new phenomenon and Pauly D would jump on the bandwagon and then we could all have a new reason to slag him off.

Then Deadmau5 would do a Wolkastep track and loads of threads would appear on DJTT and we could spend months arguing about the direction the genre has taken and that its been ruined by kids and Skrillex.
    Uh, what controller would I use to play such music?

(there, I had to make sure all the DJTT most hated got mentioned)

Dafe, hell yeah, shadow is awesome. I think my favorite character is (stereotypically) kefka, simply because his insane "watch the world burn" personality was really well captured.

And it's ok V-Hoff, the topic will probably turn into some weird discussion about polkastep/chiptune/nobuo uematsu fusion genres. It's only downhill from here

Rabid Season Mix

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast