traktor crashing
    Tech Wizard

Default traktor crashing

So I just got traktor pro and all was good day 1 when i was playing around with it. Then for some reason today it all of a sudden started crashing at random moments. I would try to fix my preferences or load a track then 'Traktor has stopped working'. For the last hour ive been trying to google whats going on and how to fix it but i havent gotten any straight forward answers. Any help please ?

add - im pretty sure i have the 1.2.7 update but when i open up traktor it says i have the 1.2.4. Before i even opened up traktor I downloaded the update(1.2.7) from the service center. Every now and then I try to open up traktor and sometimes it opens and makes it seem like nothing was every wrong but then randomly it just crashes.
    Last edited by rain91; 10-04-2011 at 11:26 PM.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Check that you're opening 1.2.7. The older updates didn't replace your shortcut so you're probably still opening the older one.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Check that you're opening 1.2.7. The older updates didn't replace your shortcut so you're probably still opening the older one.

.....This again!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Wizard

how can i check this? if your saying to look for the updated shortcut then i cant exactly find it for some reason

Newest version of the application should be in Macintosh HD / Applications / Native Instruments / TRAKTOR
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Wizard

ah im retarded, didnt know that the traktor setup pc shortcut on my desktop was for 1.2.7. thanks for your help guys, ill post again if its starting to act up again