Rest in Peace, Steve Jobs - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Mentor

RIP Steve Jobs. May the force be with you.
    Production - 24" iMac. Digidesign 003+ Rack. Genelec 8020A Monitors. UA 710 Twin Finity Preamp. Many Microphones.
    DJ - 15" MBP. Traktor Pro 2. Audio DJ 2. Kontrol X1. Maschine. MidiFighter Pro. AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones.
    Website Soundcloud Email

Tech Wizard

RIP Steve Jobs

Through your efforts I can now fit 1,000 (and more) songs in my pocket.

A club in Singapore called Zirca said this on their Facebook page upon the news of his death:

"If Apple didn't exist, DJs wouldn't have had the same reliability to deliver killer live sets and produce amazing tracks. He may not have been a DJ, but Steve Jobs was the visionary that we all needed - to change the music industry, to galvanize our culture and to change our lives by making the impossible, possible. We too believe, that the best way to honor Steve Jobs' memory is to find what you love and keep doing it. Rest In Peace Steve Jobs, you will always be our inspiration."

I think they're right about that. He really did touch a lot of lives. I myself think the reason why I got into DJing was because upon buying the first iPod I had access to more songs on the go and it created my intense interest in electronic music.

RIP His Jobness... When I thought his book was going to sell, now his book will REALLY sell. Having pancreatic cancer is pretty much dead man walking. I have an uncle who died of pancreatic cancer like 3 - 4 months after diagnosis.

He got what many men would love to have, be remembered in history and changing the life of millions. Now Apples new building will get his name and the movie... oh yes there will be a movie.

Now investors and shareholders are pervy to what the company will do now with Tim Cook as CEO. Their shares took a little plunge when the 4S was announced but not when Job died. It going to be interesting businesswise what will happen now. 12 years ago Apple nearly go bankrupt and MS gave them 150million. Oh well.
    Erase. Stop. Start.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

My iFamily lost their father today.

he was definitely a legend in his own lifetime...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Sorry this is kinda off topic but I cn't resist:

Quote Originally Posted by Croma View Post
    RIP Steve Jobs

A club in Singapore called Zirca
    We might know each other, nearly every weekend I spent saturday or friday night at Zirca with my friends. This was before I moved to holland for college a month ago.

You DJ ?
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123