VCI-100SE TSI Version 1_7 Feedback
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default VCI-100SE TSI Version 1_7 Feedback

I really appreciate all the feedback and modified TSI files guys- certainly keep them coming as I am going to work many of your suggestions into the final version which is going to have some very cool looking overlays!

When Posting bug reports here please make sure you mention:
    • what firmware your using
    • which version of traktor (you must have 1.1 or later)

Thanks Ean for the updates, can't wait for the overlays to be available.

Got an idea for the unused buttons, you could use one of them to enable the scratch through with pitch up/down mode as showed in one of your videos.

What up Ean. It's Matt, the kid that came to your apartment and you upgraded my VCI for me (thanks again ). I was just curious as to when you guys will be pumpin' out the new overlays for the new mapping? I'm definitely wantin' to snag one up soooon!

Haven't gotten a chance to play around with the new 1.7 yet, but I'm sure it's kickin' ass.

Default Bugs in decks c/d

When i press decks c/d in FX slot, cue D doesnt works. It activate the 2 effect button in effect bank 2.
    Traktor 1.1 and firmware 1.3

Tech Convert

Default FX not activating

Thanks a lot for your work in the .tsi - greatly appreciate it. I can't get to activate any effects.

I use the "FX Bank" button to choose say "A". I press the left button beneath which now should result in "reverb". It doesn't light up. The right one (a -> flanger) does. It also makes the A/Filter button lid up.

Just to the left of the "mideq" there are the two FX1+2 buttons and if I click one of these the effect kicks in. But how do I do this with the vci only?

I've got a SE 1.3 with Traktor Pro 1.1.

Sweet TSI! Spank you Ean! I'm having some problems with lighting on the the second FX button both on bank A and B. Sometimes it get's the light wrong, and is lit when the second effect is off and vice versa. When it is not synced (in the way that the light is on and the effect is off) and i press it, the light will go off and the effect will turn on. It mostly happens when i change the wet/dry amount and the effect is on and the light is on, then the light turns off but the effect is still on. Though I'm not sure if this is always the scenario. Will test it thoroughly when it get back home tomorrow.

Cheers guys! Oh and my system is TPro 1.1 + VCI-100 fw 1.3 on a Macbook Pro BOW!
    Last edited by rallevondalle; 03-06-2009 at 04:34 AM. Reason: lit not lid - d'oh!

Hi Ean,

I have mentioned this on the blog and am unsure if its correct but it seems that the quantize button is set to "hold" on the TSI is this correct? Is it not supposed to be toggle?

I'm using Traktor Pro 1.1.1 and VCI FW 1.2

G

Hi Ean,

The Traktor pro Tsi is getting sweeet by now.
    (i use my SE, firmware 1.3 with traktor pro 1.1)

- the new loop and browser section kicks ass!

- the effect section is now really effective, specially with the instant load buttons for advanced and chained effects chosen in preferences.

However I personaly prefered when FX bank C was dedicated to both slots control with super knobs... torturing sound with both slots at the same time was violent.

In advanced fx mode I prefered searching effects with load+first knob(dry/wet), cause now when you change it it changes your effects loaded in chain mode too. As well as in "Fader FX mode", the input, pitch faders and jog work fine but no "speed" superknobs anymore?

- Filter knobs act weard. (not always 0-127)

- Otherwise all new features like the sample button, the loop lenght change button combinaisons, scratch/CDJ button, permanent filters...are awesome!!

hope this feedback is helpfull, your work is :eek:. I' ve been following your mappings since the begining every time more hallucinant. So good I got one of your SE VCIs looking forward the arcade mod upgrade kits.
    Thanks for your passionate work.
    PEACE

Tech Convert

Hi Ean I just got the firmware update and it worked like a champ.
    I was wondering if you could make the extra button a preview Button, I have a couple thousand tracks and it is realy helpful to have the preview button like in the old Traktor 3.

Thanks

Tech Mentor

Hey there Ean!

When I press the loop "in" for deck D, it drops the loop in, but if I press it again, it doesn't deactivate the loop like other buttons do for other decks..

FW 1.3 + TP 1.1 + MBP = BOW! (indeed)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast