need some constructive feedback
    Tech Guru

Default need some constructive feedback

put up a new mix on soundcloud, minimal fx, nothing crazy just simple plain blends and this seemed to work really nice in my opinion. playing live its nice to mash the shit out of songs but if its only ears and you cant see someone bouncing around the booth its not the same... would like you guys if you have time to tell me what you think ...

even just flick through bits ,
    thanks.
    Last edited by Jester; 10-09-2011 at 05:03 PM.
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

There's a subforum for these things: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

But I'll give it a listen.
    Edit: Track names would be nice.
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tech Guru

I know about the mixes and production but I thought that was mainly for self promotion and know a lot of people dont listen to them :P, Didnt put the track names down to people just robbing the play list that I had made in key and using it themselves but if someone wants a certain track they can ask and ill be more then happy .

cheers for having a look though!
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

I had a glance at your set, it looks solid.

Edit : link looks broken

But this :
    Didnt put the track names down to people just robbing the play list that I had made in key and using it themselves

First of all, what are you afraid of ? People using the tracklist you did ? If your mix is nice enough and has your own style, no one will be able to copy it.
    Furthermore, if i wanna get all the tracks id, ok it might take 30min or 1h, but i'll do it.
    Let me finish by adding this :
    We are here as a community, helping each other. Technical problems, questions, TRACKS SELECTION...
    Why are you that selfish ? Think you are in a competition ?

You know what, if i find some spare time i will ID all the tracks and put the list in this topic, because your behaviour is just... won't go further, i've already been warned by the moderators.

And obviously, i won't review the mix until i get the full tracklist.
    Goodnight.

Tech Mentor

I think this kind of "taping over the labels" mentality is pretty bizarre for people whose artistic contribution is to combine other peoples music and then try to get still others to enjoy listening to it. Sharing your taste in music with people without educating them about what they are hearing seems.. counterproductive. YMMV.
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt